The AAUW Art Fair on the Green is a juried fine art fair; all new artists must jury-in in order to participate. If you are interested in getting information for next year, please send us an email at: email@example.com.
The deadline for new artists to apply is March 31, 2018. If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning artists have until April 30, 2018 to register without a late fee. Registrations after that date are welcome with an additional $25 fee.
While we appreciate all things hand-crafted, not all items are appropriate for this art fair. Please review our categories to see if your art form fits:
- Ceramics – earthenware, stoneware, porcelain, tile, raku
- Drawing/pastels – crayon, pencil, pen & ink, charcoal, pastels
- Fiber – basketry, weaving, leatherwork, paper
- Glass – blown glass, stained glass, cast glass
- Jewelry – silver, gold, ceramic, enamel, glass, semi-precious and precious stones. Our policy on jewelry: Jewelry must be designed and handmade by the artist. Beads are accepted, with preference given to beads made by the artist.
- Metalworks – cast, forged, fabricated
- Mixed Media (2D) – variety of materials, such as collage
- Mixed Media (3D) – 360 degree work variety of materials
- Painting – oil, watercolor, acrylic
- Photography – film, digital
- Printmaking – woodcut, hand pulling
- Sculpture – marble, clay, metal, wood
- Wood – hand-tooled or machine worked, including furniture & functional art
- Other (please specify)
Artists: please click on the links below to download: