The AAUW Art Fair on the Green is a juried fine art fair; in order to participate all new artists must be jury-in. April 15th is the deadline this year for new artists. If you miss the deadline and are interested in getting information for the next year, please send us an email at: email@example.com.
The deadline for returning artists is May 31st, without a late fee.
While we appreciate all things hand-crafted, not all items are appropriate for this art fair. Please review our categories to see if your art form fits:
- Ceramics – earthenware, stoneware, porcelain, tile, raku
- Drawing/pastels – crayon, pencil, pen & ink, charcoal, pastels
- Fiber – basketry, weaving, leatherwork, paper
- Glass – blown glass, stained glass, cast glass
- Jewelry – silver, gold, ceramic, enamel, glass, semi-precious and precious stones.
Our policy on jewelry: Jewelry must be designed and handmade by the artist. Beads are accepted, with preference given to beads made by the artist.
- Metalworks – cast, forged, fabricated
- Mixed Media (2D) – variety of materials, such as collage
- Mixed Media (3D) – 360 degree work variety of materials
- Painting – oil, watercolor, acrylic
- Photography – film, digital
- Printmaking – woodcut, hand pulling
- Sculpture – marble, clay, metal, wood
- Wood – hand-tooled or machine worked, including furniture & functional art
- Other (please specify)
New artist applications: Because we are a juried art fair, all new artists must jury in order to participate. Forms needed can be found below, after January 2022. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.