The AAUW Art Fair on the Green is a juried fine art fair; in order to participate all new artists must be jury-in. March 31st is the deadline for new artists. If you miss the deadline and are interested in getting information for the next year, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for returning artists is May 31st, without a late fee.
While we appreciate all things hand-crafted, not all items are appropriate for this art fair. Please review our categories to see if your art form fits:
- Ceramics – earthenware, stoneware, porcelain, tile, raku
- Drawing/pastels – crayon, pencil, pen & ink, charcoal, pastels
- Fiber – basketry, weaving, leatherwork, paper
- Glass – blown glass, stained glass, cast glass
- Jewelry – silver, gold, ceramic, enamel, glass, semi-precious and precious stones.
Our policy on jewelry: Jewelry must be designed and handmade by the artist. Beads are accepted, with preference given to beads made by the artist.
- Metalworks – cast, forged, fabricated
- Mixed Media (2D) – variety of materials, such as collage
- Mixed Media (3D) – 360 degree work variety of materials
- Painting – oil, watercolor, acrylic
- Photography – film, digital
- Printmaking – woodcut, hand pulling
- Sculpture – marble, clay, metal, wood
- Wood – hand-tooled or machine worked, including furniture & functional art
- Other (please specify)
New artist applications: Because we are a juried art fair, all new artists must jury in order to participate. Forms needed can be found below, after January 2023. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.