AAUW meetings will be virtual for 2020/2021.
Check “Programs“ section for dates and topics.
AAUW Wisconsin 2021 Convention – Virtual
To register – click here
Friday evening – April 23, 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday – April 24. 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
For more information go to:
Special Events and Programs
Follow us on …
Instagram! – Click Here
Facebook! – Click Here
Art Fair on the Green – 2021, at Myrick Park on Saturday, July 24th.
Virtual 2021 site to be announced soon.
Art Fair on the Green – 2020 virtual – ends May 31st
Women’s History Month, 2021 — Read More . . .
SPONSORED BY AAUW LA CROSSE
LINKS TO GREAT ARTICLES:
1. Planning for the Future, by Megan Preston – – –
2. Public Policy Articles.
3. Important US Women’s History Dates
4. “What Do Countries With The Best Coronavirus Responses Have in Common?”
5. “11 Young Women”
6. Equality Message
7. Women’s Equality Day
8. Women’s History Month, 2021. Read More .
9. Podcasts regarding 19th Amendment — worth checking out!“
10. AAUW Webinars . . .
11. Great articles at AAUW National Site.
AAUW Mission Statement
AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.
AAUW empowers all women and girls to reach their highest potential.
AAUW Value Promise
By joining AAUW, you belong to a community that breaks through educational and economic barriers so that all women and girls have a fair chance.
Why Care About AAUW?
AAUW (formerly known as the American Association of University Women) is a nationwide network of more than 170,000 members and supporters, 1,000 AAUW branches across the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico, and 800 college/university institution partners.
For 130 years, AAUW members have examined and taken positions on the fundamental issues of the day — educational, social, economic, and political. Our commitment to our mission is reflected in all aspects of our work.
AAUW members enjoy opportunities to network at the local, state and national levels, sponsor community action projects to promote equity, serve in leadership positions, and lobby local and state legislators on AAUW priority issues.
Membership Benefits Also Include:
- Stimulating Programs, Projects and Study Groups
- Shared Values and Interests
- Informative Local, State, and National Publications
- Expertise and Representation on Education and Equity Issues
- Financial Resources for Education
- Leadership Training Opportunities
- Monthly Branch Newsletter
Who can be a member? AAUW, founded in 1881, is open to all graduates who hold an associate’s or equivalent or higher degree from an accredited college or university. Undergraduates may become Student Affiliates.
Renewal of Membership – 2021 Membership Renewal form